Top Advisors Reveal How They Mastered Social Media
Digital marketing is the center of any successful marketing strategy, and social media plays a significant role in that outreach. Kestra Financial’s Mark Schoenbeck EVP, advisor engagement hosts a panel of trailblazing financial advisors who have built leading businesses with strong social media strategies. Ted Jenkin, CEO of oXYgen Financial, Liz Hand, Co-Owner of Pleasant Wealth, and Derrick Jackson, owner of Ryleigh Wealth Management share their stories of how they grew their practices and tips for how you can too.
Finding the Right Ecosystem in the Broker-Dealer Jungle
Choosing the wrong broker-dealer is a nightmare beyond reckoning.
A broker-dealer isn’t just somewhere to hang your licenses or clear your trades. And the best deal isn’t necessarily the one that is the most financially lucrative on paper on day one. It’s about finding an ecosystem that allows you to grow your practice to its full potential.
This webinar will be full of concrete examples of broker-dealer transitions that did and did not work out. From these real-life examples, advisors will learn how to judge a broker-dealer firm based upon the following:
- Compliance – Too lax imposes the risk of being subject to litigation or suffering the risk of being associated with a firm who has a bad reputation. But on the other side, too strict and growth can become compromised. How do you find the point of “middle ground” that works for you?
- Marketing –They all say they want to support your growth, but do they include the client acquisition blueprint to actually help you grow?
- Leadership – You’ve got to know that the long term vision for the company lines up with your own. As the spiel goes, at the end of the day it all comes down to people. What do you look for in the people who are running the company? What should be a red flag to you?
- Technology - Does the company have relationships with the right vendors? Do they have enough leverage with these vendors to offer a substantial benefit to you as the advisor? Or is it a “nothing special” case in which they are just checking the box.
- Size. There is a difference between big and small broker-dealer firms.
Kestra Financial leads the industry in wealth management, service and technology solutions, and practice enrichment. Our independent RIA and broker/dealer services have over 20 years of industry experience and are taking flight to elevate the level of personalized service you need. To learn more about how Kestra Financial can support your business check the box in the registration form to the left.
CFA®, CPWA®, CIMA®, CIMC®, and RMA® CE approved
Investments & Wealth Institute® accepts this webinar for 1 hour of CE credit towards the CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, and RMA® certifications. If you provide the required information during the webinar registration process and stay for the entire LIVE event we will report your attendance to IWI. If you watch the ON-DEMAND event please email us at [email protected] for the IWI® webinar ID to self-report your attendance.
How Successful Advisors Build a Pipeline of Prospective Clients – And How You Can Too
For most advisors, the days of quick conversion from an initial conversation with prospects to them becoming clients are over – many prospects are taking months and sometimes years to make the move. This webinar will discuss how successful advisors are adapting to that reality by building a pipeline of future clients. You’ll hear best practices and success stories featuring:
• Why it’s critical to adopt a “pipeline mindset”
• How to get prospective clients into your pipeline
• Moving prospects through the pipeline
• Getting prospects in your pipeline to become clients